Electronic Assemblers needed with PAID TRAINING starting on October 15th. This is a 12- 18 month contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Henrietta, NY.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Mechanically inclined
- Good eye hand coordination
- Training Dates: October 15, 16, 19, 20, 21 & 22nd. ( Must attend all 6 days)
- Training hours: 7:30am -3:30pm
- Training Location: 1350 Jefferson Rd. Rochester, NY. 14623
- Pay rate for training is $11.80an hour. Once you pass and are placed with our client it will go up to $14.00-$15.40 an hour depending on shift.
- Proof of High School Diploma/GED - Successful Completion of Drug Testing/Criminal Background Check & Proof of US Citizenship. Must have birth cert or passport or naturalization papers.
- Work location is not bus line accessible. Must have reliable transportation.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- As an assembler you will follow engineered assembly process and maintain consistent quality and productivity levels.
- Perform hand soldering on electronic assemblies and circuit cards
- perform a wide a variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on printed circuit boards, sub-assemblies or end products
- Working under microscope/good eye site needed
- This jobs requires you to stand the entire shift
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Must be available and attend all days of training and pass the class. Training pay rate is $11.80
- After the training must be flexible to work available shifts determined by our client.
- 1st Shift: Monday – Thursday from 5am- 3:30pm@ $14.00
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Thursday from 3:30pm – 2am @ $ 15.40 ( train on 1st shift for 2 weeks)
- Proof of High School Diploma/GED - Successful Completion of Drug Testing and Criminal Background will need to be completed before the training begins.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Patty Martin email@example.com
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh Staffing Solutions