Director, Product Management
Yoh Staffing Solutions Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Director of Product Management drives the portfolio strategy across all markets (automotive, commercial, marine, golf, accessories, etc.) and aligns the portfolio roadmap and go-to-market strategy to delivery profitable growth and increase revenue.
The leader will serve as the subject matter expert with a deep understanding of customer needs, purchase trends, competitive landscape and technology nuances.
The ideal candidate will be able to execute effective strategic processes, including category management, supplier management and sourcing projects.
The ideal candidate will add value by aligning with the best suppliers, promoting continuous improvement in supplier performance and driving compliance with company's intellectual property and privacy requirements.
This candidate will strive to obtain the right price for the right product or service.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Develop integrated market portfolio studies that are fact based to support and define the product strategy for all segments of the business
• An expert in product management tools, methods and strategies to develop product roadmaps with go-to-market strategy
• Perform market assessments for determining the most effective way to differentiate our offerings that allow sustained competitive advantage
• Execute product life cycle strategies
• Partner with sales, engineering, marketing, pricing, SIOP and operations to develop commercialization plans that accelerate market penetration
• Ensure all product initiatives are executed on time, within budget and according to specification and compliance
• Continuously refine the product value propositions to extract value, multi-segment positioning and product messaging that aligns and supports sales and marketing awareness
• Perform product rationalization, pricing analysis, forecast vs. sales and product contributions
• Develop and understanding of how the business create unique value across targeted customer segments and build knowledge of what drives purchase motivations
• Manage internal stakeholders regarding product changes, specification changes, product swap-outs and up-specification / down-specification strategies
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Finance/Accounting, Engineering or a related field
• Minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in a supply chain related environment, with a focus on Product Management, Product Sourcing, Forecasting, Supply planning and Purchase planning
• Experience working for an Enterprise organization that has established processes and training on processes. Need someone that is process driven.
• Knowledge of manufacturing costing - must come from either Manufacturing or Distribution industry and worked with tangible items with SKUs.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint
• Advanced knowledge or ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and S&OP (Strategy & Operations Planning) systems and strategies
• Ability to travel up to 10%-20% of the time
• Battery industry experience
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh Staffing Solutions
Investment Management Company
BusinessView all jobs at Yoh Staffing Solutions