Customer Support Representative needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Indianapolis, IN.
The Big Picture – Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Resource will be supporting the Service Coordination Center as a CSR. This position has responsibility for part ordering, case creation and dispatching of field personnel.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems via telephone.
- May respond to email inquiries.
- Customer service is the primary function.
- Calls are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and or troubleshooting.
- Requires general knowledge of the organization, products, and or services.
- May assess needs and suggest alternative products or services.
- Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
- Interfaces with external and internal customers on routine issues and inquiries.
- Knows and applies the fundamental concepts and tasks of specific area.
- Responds to customer inquiries (internal and external).
- May research information in order to follow up with inquiries.
- Work is generally routine in nature but may involve some non-routine issues.
- Some evaluation, originality or ingenuity is required.
- Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year Customer Service experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Technical aptitude (seeing that they worked in some sort of phone support system/data entry system)
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred - or candidates currently pursuing their degree
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Angela Holsapple
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh Staffing Solutions