We have partnered with our client in Brea CA and are looking for a Customer Service Representative with previous experience in a Medical Device Manufacturing environment preferably in a call center environment.
******MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN A MEDICAL DEVICE CALL CENTER ENVIRONMENT****
In this role you will be responsible for the following.
1. Receive inbound, perform outbound Customer Service calls and emails
2. Respond to inbound customer service related inquiries:
a. Order placement/fulfillment
b. Tracking of shipped products
c. Questions regarding product availability and expiration dates
3. Perform outbound inquiries to customers related to order discrepancies with regards to:
b. Item Code(s)/Description
d. Ship to location/Expected Delivery date
4. Daily processing of Customer or Distributor Related Purchase Orders
5. Monitors and identifies system related issues, back ordered product and other issues preventing order fulfillment.
6. Review/process returned goods and associated credits/debits
7. Supports practices and engages in The company Systems, including Daily Management metrics
8. Reviews/tracks/reports daily progress on open orders/backlog, warehouse shipments and other reporting efforts
9. Identifies and resolves issues in a timely manner
10. Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
11. Participates in departmental projects as assigned by management
12. Identifies issues and reports to management regarding inconsistent or incomplete data