Yoh Life Sciences is seeking a contract Clinical Recruiter for one of our biotherapeutic clients in Seattle, WA. If you have recruited for Clinical Operations, Clinical Development or Regulatory Affairs roles such as: Clinical Research Coordinators, Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Trial Managers, Medical Directors, Drug Safety Associates or Regulatory Affairs Managers and if you are looking to join an innovative team this may be the position for you!
Must have experience recruiting in house for a Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology company!
The Clinical Recruiter will support a variety of tasks throughout the recruitment cycle. Tasks include but are not limited to scheduling phone screens, scheduling interviews, processing applicants, completing applicant tracking, supporting Hiring Manager process support and special projects.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Working independently to source, identify, qualify and deliver candidates for the Clinical group; including senior-level positions, using a variety of creative recruiting methods.
- Partnering with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to identify and clarify job specifications in order to effectively generate top quality candidates and develop recruitment strategies to support current hiring needs and future growth.
- Establishing and building effective relationships across the business and within TA / HR as well as influencing best practice recruitment processes and strategies
- Identifying, engaging with and creating pipelines of external talent who possess the relevant skills and experience to be considered potential candidates for future open positions
- Managing candidate activity within the applicant tracking system (ATS); and engaging in direct sourcing / alternate recruiting methods to identify a diverse slate of candidates for your open requisitions.
The Must Haves:
- The individual must have recruited for many aspects and all levels of Clinical Research and/or Clinical Operations Professionals;
- The individual will need to have experience sourcing clinical talent.
- The individual must have Corp side experience; though experience in clinical recruiting in an agency will be considered
- Must have a minimum of 3 years Clinical Recruiting experience.
- Previous Applicant Tracking System and HRIS experience preferred.
- Prefer experience working on a centralized recruitment team in a Coordinator or recruitment-related position supporting multiple entities/groups or HR support positions.
- Participation in an HR professional organization preferred (e.g. PHR/SPHR, Certified Recruiter, etc.).
- Knowledge of and ability to develop and maintain recruiting process.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Proficient in MS Office suite products.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh Staffing Solutions