Call Center Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Yoh has an immediate contract opportunity in the Entertainment and Media Industry for a Call/Contact Center Representative to join our client in Atlanta, GA
*** This client requires a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment.***
Candidate MUST provide proof of receipt of the COVID-19 vaccination upon request. If you are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, please let us know immediately so that we can discuss whether an accommodation can be made.
- Hours 8-5PM or 10-7PM EST (Flexibility will be key to working 10-7PM exclusively if necessary)
- This role is 100% on site at the client location, will need to pay for parking $7-10 a day depending on lot)
- This is a structured environment- planned lunches and breaks
- Masks are a requirement at this location
Reporting to the Manager, Employee Services, as a part of the Contact Center team, Employee Service Associate is a new role that will provide efficient and highly informative first point-of-contact service to all client employees, their managers, business partners, from our Atlanta office location
What You’ll Be Doing
- Serving as first point of contact responsible for the accurate resolution of employee and manager inquiries and requests that are inbound via phone, e-mail, or the HR portal or other access channels
- Performance of Contact Center tasks, such as: individual employee data transactions, system support (e.g., password resets), troubleshooting payroll and check-related issues, employment verifications (VOE), direct deposit set-up, W-2 reissue requests, personnel file requests, data change, etc.
- Ensuring that sensitive information remains confidential and protecting personal information when processing transactions and addressing employee inquiries
- Educating inquiring individuals to help them be more informed/self-sufficient by increasing awareness of self-service resources
- Providing resolution or mindful redirection to escalated support resources in the Tier Two organizations
- Provide support for self-service and HR technology tools for employees as well as managers
What You Need to Bring to the Table
- 1-2 years of Call Center/Contact Center Experience
- This is a fast paced environment combination of both phone calls and emails, 20-30 calls a day and and around 20 tickets per day via ServiceNow
- Answering questions about payroll, support policies, password resets etc.
- Must have excellent communication skills verbally/written
- Advanced Excel required (Pivot Tables, Vlookup),
- Must be detail oriented and ability to mulit-task
- MS word/outlook, basic excel, Workday and ServiceNow a plus!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh Staffing Solutions
Investment Management Company
BusinessView all jobs at Yoh Staffing Solutions