Associate Marketing Manager needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Indianapolis, IN.
The Big Picture:
- As an Associate Marketing Manager - Retail & Pharmacy you will work with the sales team, retail & wholesale account contacts, internal/external vendors and Product, Healthcare Provider (HCP) & Customer marketing teams.
- Cross-functionally you will build strategies, tools and tactics to drive growth, profitability and access in the Retail/Pharmacy/Durable Medical Equipment (DME) channels.
- Accountabilities include supporting the Group Marketing Manager, Retail & Pharmacy while also supporting the sales teams & consumer/HCP/product marketing teams to achieve US sales and profits thru our retail/wholesale partners, participation in Annual Operating Plan process, forecasting, business review meetings, resource and program management, competitive analysis, budgeting, tracking/managing the marketing spend; while developing business area knowledge in Diabetes Care.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support & drive the retail/pharmacy strategy for customers across all marketing functions assisting in the management of the marketing budget spend and review of ROI to maximize the expense.
- Collaborate with the sales team, retail/wholesale customers and product, HCP & customer marketing group to develop deep understanding of the business segments to provide sales strategies, drive share and profitability in the retail/pharmacy sector.
- Set sales strategy by identifying retail/wholesale/DME market opportunities that will assist in achieving the organizational business goals. Develop sales collateral, presentations, information to assist sales teams to communicate these key business opportunities to their channel accounts.
- Manage the execution of marketing strategies to Wholesale/Retail/DME while setting and managing appropriate expectations for relevant stakeholders.
- Track, analyze and inform teams of all key customer KPIs relating to retail/pharmacy marketing.
- Effectively utilize internal and external vendor partners to execute tactics across multiple channels.
- Assists in POG review, suggestions and discussion at retail along with planning/implementing of product lifecycle strategies for retailers and wholesalers (i.e. product launch, product end of life).
- Develops business area knowledge to include an understanding of the business model, analysis of KPIs, forecasting sales & products, share performance, trend, competition and customer critical success factors.
- Utilize strong project management skills in managing various work streams, initiatives and reporting metrics.
- Engages suppliers to further investigate and/or implement business objectives to maximize access at retail.
- Manage day to day activities related to budgets, invoices, customer support, pricing, trade shows and data analytics.
- Completing special projects as assigned.
- Instilling leadership through others by acting as a role model to drive impactful business solutions and positive change, encouraging, motivating and empowering others and helping others to succeed.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Three (3) – Six (6) years’ marketing experience in a healthcare/pharmaceutical setting.
- Experience collaborating with sales team members to develop strategy and execute tactics within an organization.
- Develop sales collateral and presentations to assist sales teams to communicate key business opportunities to their channel accounts.
- Tradeshow execution experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical mind. Capability to review and interpret data. Build dashboards/reports for leadership review. Make strategic recommendations based on data analysis.
- Experience with working collaboratively with procurement and legal teams to execute agreements with third party companies.
- Proven record of multi-tasking and ability to handle a high-pressure environment with strict deadlines.
- Budget/Invoice management experience.
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
- HealthCare Experience a plus: (Patient Care Setting or HealthCare Consumer Package good experience)
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now! firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter: Lisa Hughes
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh Staffing Solutions