$26-$30/hr - Must be US Citizen no duel citizenship 9am-5pm
Reporting to one of the managers in Products and Customer Service, the Project Manager I function under general supervision provides support to specific production contracts and internal programs of the company.
- Manages and directs all phases of a project from inception to completion (including formal contract closeout).
- Obtains necessary data from Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing, Field Services and Contracts to process and prepare quotations.
- Responsible for pricing of proposals, obtaining necessary approvals and formal submission of proposals to customer.
- Prepares forecast reports for management.
- Establishes and maintains project schedules.
- Prepares formal monthly reports for customer.
- Directs the integration of a program team, which may include purchasing, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Finance, Field Service, and Administrative functional areas.
- Responsible for conducting weekly program meetings to discuss open issues and schedules.
- Establishes and maintains customer contacts to ensure conformance to requirements.
- Directs administration of contracts and acts as primary contact between the company and the customer.
- Responsible for tracking proposals within Sugar.
- Determines and coordinates shipping details.
- Responsible for reporting of: Actual Costs Estimates to complete, Invoicing, and Receivables.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline from four-year College or university preferred.
- Must have 0-2 years’ experience with administrative responsibilities; or equivalent combination or education and experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate transferable proficiency for administrative tasks; or equivalent combination or education and experience. Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good human relation skills.
- Understanding of/or aptitude for learning technical requirements for assigned area of responsibility.
- Knowledge of basic contractual procedures and the ability to negotiate and administer contracts.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in writing and orally.
- Must be able to interface with engineering, manufacturing and management personnel.
- Must be conversant in Microsoft Office and be versatile in e-mail communications.
- Must be able to multi-task and organize.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh Staffing Solutions