Yoh Life Sciences has an awesome opportunity with a top nutraceutical company in northern LA County for an Analytical Chemist! This position will perform routine conventional and instrumental analyses using well-defined procedures. Validate, evaluate and verify results through analysis process. Interpret data in proper context.
- Provide analytical testing support on raw material, in process and finished good sample on timely manner.
- Provide support in method development and validation testing.
- Conduct data collection, interpretation and ensure proper documentation of experimental data.
- Maintain laboratory notebooks. Keeping all related records in good order all the time.
- Complete assignments requiring an expert an expert level knowledge of techniques and practices related to the analytical area
- Accumulate knowledge and skills to support new hired chemist/ lab technician
- Operate analytical instrumentation: HPLS, GC, UV/VIS, IR, ICP-OES, ICP-MS, Elementary analyzer etc.
- Troubleshoot analytical and instrumental problem.
- Maintain the workplace in clean and order condition.
- Use the chemical wisely and keep the work place safe.
- Participate in house cGMP training and other training
- Report any quality related matter to quality control supervisor/manager or director for problems and suggestions
- Practicing FDA good laboratory practice requirements
- Maintain instrument pH and scale calibration
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BS in chemistry or related science field with at least 1-year chemistry course. Or 2 years of experience in analytical laboratory