• Assists the Social Media team in creating social media content.
• Manages YouTube channel.
• Plans content for Pinterest.
• Collaborates with Copywriters and Art Directors to scope and execute posts.
• Routes and tracks approvals for posts using a workflow management tool.
• Oversees day-to-day engagement and provides the right answers.
• Interacts with social media agency.
• Manages social media listening tool.
• Participates in company events and helps capture social media content.
• Creates social education for the independent sales force.
• Social savvy and knowledgeable about social trends.
• At least 3-year experience working in social media.
• Good project management skills, with high attention to detail.
• Great communication abilities