Registered Nurse – Occupational Health needed for contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Hillsboro, OR!
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Clinical experience in Urgent Care, ER, Critical Care, or Occupational Health
- Computer savvy
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide comprehensive medical services which may include physical examinations, treatment of injuries and illness, minor procedures, and test interpretation to employees
- Be comfortable with walk in appointments
- Perform Fit Testing, Medical Wellness (BP/Cholesterol Testing), Workers Compensation Case Management
- Establishment and maintenance of a computerized medical record keeping and tracking system
- Multiple shifts available for full-time hours; per diem shifts also available
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Current Oregon RN license
- Minimum of one (1) year of Clinical Experience preferred
- Previous experience in urgent care, community health, occupational health, adult ambulatory care, critical care or emergency nursing a plus
- Professionalism and positive attitude is a must
- Ability to handle medical emergencies
- Must be computer proficient – no exceptions
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly EPayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Recruiter: Jennifer Andersen
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.