Yoh Life Sciences is actively seeking a curious and passionate Program Manager for Drug Discovery!
We are now looking for motivated scientists to join an organization developing the new age of regenerative medicine.
PhD with 4+ years in molecular biology, cell engineering, genetic engineering, epigenetics, developmental biology, or similar fields
- Preferred technical qualifications: molecular cloning techniques; stable cell line generation; viral vector manipulation; high-throughput screening techniques; bioinformatics analysis; epigenetics
- Preferred business qualifications: prior program / project manager experience; patent filing / preparation experience; familiarity with program management software
- Excellent scientific skills in experimentation, record-keeping and both oral and written presentation
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to prioritize effectively to deliver results within established timelines.
- Ability to work individually and in a team; strong collaboration and leadership abilities is required
- Possess the desire and ability to master and teach new techniques/instrumentation in an ongoing fashion
What you will accomplish here:
- Lead discovery team in HTS of novel guides and effectors domains in alignment with corporate goals
- Design and development of disease modeling assays through comparative experiments
- Accountable as the primary contact for discovery program team-related information and for obtaining and maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of the program scope, deliverables, timelines, status and key risks
- Setting up, maintaining, and efficiently operating cost-effective laboratory operations
- Assists colleagues in experiments and lab techniques training
- Maintaining inventory and ensuring equipment maintenance
- Technology transfer between external parties to the company
- Mentor and manage a team of PhD scientists and research associates
- Other responsibilities, as needed