Information Risk Strategy Management / Risk Analyst needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Houston, TX.
The Big Picture – Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Strongly proficient in performing Risk Management and managing compliance processes within Supply & Trading.
- This person should have IT Compliance and Audit experience.
- Must have experience with the following- SharePoint, MS Office Suite.
- Overseeing multiple projects in parallel, the role requires the ability to multi task while delivering a high quality work product.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Implement and provide guidance on Customer Technology policies, standards, and procedures to support information security risk management, data privacy and cybersecurity compliance activities
- Monitor and verify completion of IRM evergreen compliance assurance work
- Assist business unit leaders and IT personnel in understanding and managing their risk exposure
- Maintain awareness of risk management vulnerabilities, security trends and how they will impact the operating environment
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Two (2) – Four (4) years of Risk Management experience required
- Strong communication skills, professional
- Organized, detail oriented skills
- Candidates should be local to Houston
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
- IRM experience within Cybersecurity environment
- IRM experience with Azure
- Strong familiarity of the concepts of risk or cybersecurity frameworks preferred
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum or SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Knowledge of industry standard cybersecurity frameworks (COBIT, NIST, ISO 27001)
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Anit Kumar
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.