3 months temp to hire
Position Summary - Serves as a functional user support role for the organization’s financial applications. Primary financial applications supported are Oracle, Business Objects, Coupa, Concur, Business Object (Webi Intelligence) and Remote Deposit Capture (RDC).
• Serves as liaison / interface between application development (IT), project management, engineering teams, vendor support and end users.
• Serves as a front-line defense for problem solving and sees a problem through to resolution, working both internally and externally to obtain a possible solution.
• Provides operational and production support of corporate financial applications including functional configuration management and documentation needed to support the applications.
• Troubleshoot an issue to determine root cause of the problem and recommend a solution – within corporate guidelines.
• Manage projects on behalf of the user community and coordinate with IT and vendors in successful completion
• Provide user support to end users by building, documenting, testing and presenting solution to business unit.
• Serves as functional admin in Oracle EBS and overall admin in Coupa, RDC and Concur
• Assist in training and design of procedures for new or revised business processes due to new functionality or updates to supported business systems
• Work across various lines of business throughout the organization to understand business process needs, document requirements and ensure customer’s expectations are understood and met / exceeded as related to financial application performance.
• Performs application security / access profile audits.
• Produces data for analysis and decision making as required.
• Assist in upgrades and implementation of interfaces with Oracle database
• Willingness to evaluate Oracle database and suggest clean up procedures.
• Support users in designing of Business Objects reports for their respective universe.
• Design, implement and maintain custom reports to ensure standard reporting procedures are aligned with business reporting requirements (example: Service Level Agreements, system performance, etc.).
• Bachelors degree in Business, Information Systems or related field preferred
• Five to seven years related experience
• Experience in one or a few of support application preferred (Oracle EBS R12, Concur, Coupa). Willing to train the right candidate.
• Knowledge of accounting lifecycle is preferred
• Knowledge of Procure to Pay is preferred
• Strong analytic skills and a willingness to learn the functional and technical side of applications
• Strong Customer Service and Communication Skills are required
• Critical thinking, root cause analysis, problem solving skills are necessary to be successful in this role.
• Must be able to work independently to evaluate and identify application problems as well as developing potential solutions.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, Access, Teams, and Sharepoint