Senior UX Product Designer - Remote
Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: April 19, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ideally in NYC or DC area but can also be remote, but must work east coast hours.
** Fin Services preferred, complex transactional design REQUIRED
Senior UX Product Designer to work with our development teams and customers, envisioning and designing the desktop, web and mobile applications we create. You will work in a customer-facing environment solving complex challenges.
The ideal candidate will be excellent in a customer-facing environment. You like to solve complex challenges and think outside the box. With strong written and verbal communication skills, you not only understand client requirements, but are comfortable making presentations. You will work well in a team-environment and assimilate easily with a close-knit and friendly staff.
- You will be responsible for every aspect of a system's user experience - the overall flow and layout of the screens, the fields and information presented, the actions and interactions that are provided, and the visualizations of the data.
- You'll be involved in solving workflow problems, developing new ways of visualizing market data, and figuring out what tools the client needs in their solution that even they don't realize yet.
- You will need to be able to think on your feet, sketch, present, iterate and refine ideas alongside and in front of clients.
- Youll gain broad exposure to many areas of our clients' businesses and also to a wide range of technologies.
- You should be adept at quickly learning new skills and terminology and at building rapport with all sorts of end users.
- You will be working onsite with our product and development team and partnered with a Visual Designer to collectively define the solution.
- 8+ years of solid experience in UX Design, Interaction Design or Information Architecture including an ability to define and drive the process.
- Hands-on experience in user research, sketching solutions and wire-framing,
- An abiding interest in and competence for solving real-world business problems.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to influence client strategy, tactics, and perceptions.
- Determination to succeed despite obstacles and challenges, and a positive attitude favoring achievement of goals over open-ended investigation.
- Resourcefulness and independence.
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Visual Communication, Graphic Design or any design-related field is highly preferred.
- Experience designing complex, interactive, transactional, enterprise-level, expert systems.
- Knowledge of, and strong demonstrated interest in, global financial markets and financial products.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.PandoLogic. Keywords: Product Designer, Location: Las Vegas, NV - 89102
Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company