Project Engineer (US)
- Expired: March 07, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our client senior level PM to handle multiple projects in the Syrup Refinery department within the Clinton, IA Corn Wet Mill. Potential projects ranging from $200,000 - $10,000,000.
• Minimum 10 years Industrial Project Management experience
• Bachelor or Master degree in an engineering or technical field, preferably in combination with project management engineering and construction coordination.
• Development of project documentation required for Front End Loading (FEL) capital project management process and Peer Review gate approvals
• Monitoring of project deliverables including budget, schedule and quality.
• Ability to work with Design Engineering firms and/or EPCM companies
• Specific Experience that would be beneficial to this position:
o FEL project management process
o Liquid Sweetener product experience (Dextrose/Fructose)
o General Civil/Structural design
o General piping design
o Management of Change (MoC)
The ideal candidate would be open to contract-to-hire.
Due to the nature of the work requiring coordination with Syrup Refinery Department, CapEx, and Construction teams, this role is 100% on-site in Clinton, IA.
Payrate $77.00-87.00 Hourly
Note: Any pay ranges displayed are estimations. Actual pay is determined by an applicant's experience, technical expertise, and other qualifications as listed in the job description. All qualified applicants are welcome to apply.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Get fresh Refinery Project Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.