- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What you need to have:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Corporate Financing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Accounting/Finance related
- Knowledge/Experience to fundamental theories, principles, and concepts.
- Must be able to work efficiently with coworkers, team environment, and also independently.
- Familiarity with Hyperion, SAP, or local ERP is preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong communicational skills, leadership skills, and the ability to multitask.
What you will be doing:
- Drive ongoing spending reviews with finance and operations partners, to deliver business commitments toward goals
- Support consolidation and reporting related to financial close, quarterly business reviews, AOP and forecast cycles
- Support management in completing ad hoc reports and providing basic explanations on standard analysis
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations and journal certifications
- Help group to streamline reporting and centralizing information and analytics
- Support the development of top level models for use in sizing operations or business activity in support of strategic discussions
- Support local/regional reporting requirements for internal / external use
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly epayroll
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
AddressSanta Clara, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company