Filling Technician I
- Expired: October 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
3 months w2 contract
Pay rate: $ 17.00/hour
To perform any process/support duties associated with the automated filling of vaccines. Works within the filling department as a team member to ensure success in the activities associated with the safe and sterile preparation of vaccines.
- Perform filling and support production activities
- Operate relevant department equipment in appropriate manner and in accordance with requirements
- Ensure all equipment and facilities are maintained
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Complete all associated documentation in compliance with requirements
- Perform basic inventory transactions
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators to strive for improved performance
- Communicate process needs and progress to colleagues and supervisor.
- Escalate events and concerns to supervisor
- Demonstrate a visible & tangible commitment to HSE, Lean Principles, and the company Values in all work related activities
- In addition to the above, other assigned duties & projects deemed appropriate within the position scope
Basic computer skills - Excel, Word
- Demonstrated team player
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math skills
- Basic mechanical skills and experience operating automated equipment
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs