Billing & Revenue Assurance Specialistneeded for acontractopportunity with Yohs client located inAlton, IL.
Pay Range: $40.00 to $54.00 hourly on W-2
Role Summary: Responsible for handling claim closing processes, contractor invoicing, enrollments, cancellation & adjustment exceptions, accounts receivable and billing reconciliations, as well as disputes, and delinquent & bankrupt account processing. Works independently, has strong analytical, fact-finding skills with a strong work ethic, and written communication skills. Takes responsibility for completing tasks and assignments. Position level based on knowledge, skillset, behavior and follows in the aspects of American Water Resources core values.
- Critical Thinking
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Strong organizational, communication and problem resolution skills. - Ability to respond to inquiries from groups of managers, associates customers and Vendors.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to display assertiveness and independent thinking in decision-making.
- Ability to resolve conflicts with sensitivity and tact.
- Support and sustain a positive environment that fosters team performance and individual excellence.
- Demonstrates expertise in multiple services/processes.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships.
- Receptive to performance feedback and continuously seek to improve own skills.
- Demonstrated experience working as a billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable agent or accounting clerk.
- Demonstrates exceptional research and problem solving skills.
- Provides excellent customer service and team orientation.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing spreadsheet applications such as Excel.
- Maintain a high level of product and process knowledge.
- Master desktop solutions system applications.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, communication, critical thinking, and analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Personal computing experience including Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of applicable bankruptcy laws and regulations.
A high school diploma or GED required.
A minimum of two (2) years experience in accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing, or accounting.
Utility experience preferred.
Experience with CRM Billing and Collections functions preferred.
Recruiter - LaRee Meade - email MS Word formatted resumes to email@example.com
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.PandoLogic. Keywords: Finance Clerk, Location: Alton, IL - 62002
Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company