YogaSIx believes everyone deserves the mind-body experience of yoga. YogaSix offers six different class types designed to accommodate students of all levels in a way that is empowering, encouraging, and fun. Established in 2012, YogaSix is the fastest growing boutique yoga company in the United States.
YogaSix studio is currently looking for a General Manager to oversee the sales and operations of our new studio in Mountain View, California.
Working in partnership with the Franchise owner and other professional staff, the General Manager will focus on pre-sale of studio memberships, organizing community support, co-branding, and building relationships with local businesses.
- Manage and grow all revenue streams including membership sales, lead generation, retail, and retention.
- Create and execute marketing plans based on studio needs with a focus on new client acquisition, activation, retention, and loyalty
- Schedule and lead weekly Grassroots Marketing partnerships to drive new guest traffic
- Participate in studio’s regional and company-wide meetings and training as needed
- Work closely with Studio Owner and National Sales Director to ensure the health and profitability of the studio
- Social media management
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- Minimum of two (2) years of retail/service sales or fitness sales experience
- Proven experience to generate and follow-up on leads
- Ability to manage and drive memberships and retail
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills to interact in person, telephone, and via email
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and embrace change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with computers and studio software
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work from home
- Competitive hourly wage
- Commission paid based on studio sales and success
- Opportunity for bonuses based on individual performance
If you have experience and passion for sales and consider yourself a leader inside and outside the studio, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration!