Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DESCRIPTION Job Title: General Manager Reports to: Studio Owner
COMPANY OVERVIEW: YogaSix believes everyone deserves the mind-body experience of yoga. YogaSix offers six different class types designed to accommodate students of all levels in a way that is empowering, encouraging, and fun. YogaSix was established in 2012 and is the fastest growing boutique yoga company in the United States.
POSITION: The General Manager is responsible for overseeing the South Burlington studio to ensure the studio is well-maintained and that customer service standards are upheld to YogaSix standards. He/she will oversee all aspects of studio functionality including Sales and Operations as well as the direct supervision of Wellness Advisors and Teachers. He/she must have strong customer service skills, knowledge of PC/Mac computers, be able to communicate in an effective and efficient way, be team-oriented and have a drive and passion for sales and service.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: * 2+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales experience
* Experience supervising people successfully
* Proven experience in generating and following up on leads
* Confident in generating personal sales as well as training Wellness Advisors in sales
* Ability to manage and drive all revenue streams: memberships, retail, and teacher training
* Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment
* Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgement
* Solid writing and grammar skills
* Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
* Professional, punctual, reliable and neat
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information
* Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public
* Ability to stay calm at all times and act respectfully and professionally, even with customers who may become angry or raise their voices
* Proficient with computers and Studio software
DUTIES * Lead Generation, Membership Sales and Retention
* Manage and grow all revenue streams including Memberships, Retail and Teacher Training
* Manage studio budget, spending, and reporting
* Create and execute ongoing marketing plan based on studio needs with a focus on new client acquisition, activation, retention and loyalty
* Schedule/participate in Grassroots Marketing partnerships on a weekly basis to drive new guest traffic
* Work with Studio Owner and Director of Education to optimize class schedule on an ongoing basis
* Recruit, hire, train, supervise, coach, mentor all studio staff
* Recruit, hire, onboard, coordinate training, and terminate Teachers (with support of lead teacher)
* Manage maintenance issues, inventory and cleaning
* Participate in studio, regional and company-wide meetings and trainings as needed
* Work closely with Studio Owner and National Sales Director to ensure health and profitability of the studio
* Social media management
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS * The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Employee must be able to work hours that may exceed 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week including nights and weekends, especially during peak activity periods.
* May be required to sit or stand for up to four hours at a time. May be required to reach with hands and arms. Must be able to bend, lift, kneel, and drive a car. This job requires the person to climb up and down flights of stairs as elevators are not present at all locations. May be asked to occasionally lift up to 30 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus
* Must be able to effectively hear in person and via telephone
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: * This position offers a competitive base salary based on experience & performance
* Commission paid on sales
* Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
Yoga Six South Burlington
South Burlington,VT USA
Get fresh Regional General Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Thanks for letting us know
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
People Searching Regional General Manager Also Searched