Experienced Recruiter for Real Estate Sales Company
The Recruiter will proactively build the performance foundation of the office and work with management to lead agents to achieve their professional growth and profitability objectives.
Are you or do you have....
- A dynamic and highly impressive presence?
- A highly assertive, people-oriented individual operating with contagious urgency and an entrepreneurial orientation?
- A leader who understands how to run a successful business with strong financial reporting and how to use data to make the right results oriented decisions?
- Energetic passionate and tireless in the pursuit of extremely high goals and looking for a vehicle to achieve those goals?
- A strong communicator and natural connector with others?
We are looking for an individual with a burning desire to build the dominant real estate company in their market. We seek at least 2-3 years of recruiting and/or real estate experience and consistent performance in the real estate industry.Compensation:
$51,000 - $75,000 (includes base, plus bonus)Responsibilities:
- Help every associate reach their minimum average income potential
- Manage the administrative team while hiring, training, consulting, and holding them accountable
- Achieve goals for appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profitability
- Train and supervise current sales associates
- Attain dominate market share in target markets
- Achieve goals for appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profitability.
- Build agency to acceptable profitability.
- Recruit sales associates-weekly (interview, select, work with management to hire).
- Share company value/opportunities with recruits.
- Attend public functions to look for recruits.
- Computer and MLS experience
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Extraordinary people skills
- Real Estate experience
- Strong ability to lead a team
- Must have at least 3+ years of recruiting and/or direct sales experience with a pattern of proven success in either.
- Extraordinary people skills.
- Goal setting, planning and accountability skills.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Above average recruiting skills.
- Real estate knowledge, experience and skills with emphasis on residential real estate.
- Computer experience.
The mission of Yoder Real Estate is to provide a world-class experience by adding ‘increase’ to every seller and buyer that we come in contact with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market as well as in business empowers us to provide our clients with the advice they need to make informed decisions.
Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the YRE Family is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
We are a small, but powerful team of professionals and we bring an intense focus and energy to our work. Learn more about us here: http://www.joinyoderrealestate.com