After School Tutor
Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation Davis, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you interested in getting education experience?
Do you want to do good by helping students in their academics?
Are you competent in Chemistry, Math, and Physics?
If these ring true for you, then you may be a great match for this job opportunity.
After school Academic Tutor
We are currently seeking qualified, self-driven, and qualified tutors who are competent in varied subjects of academics ranging from the level of elementary school to college. We are specifically looking for those who can tutor Chemistry, Math, and Physics a the level of high school or higher.
This is an after-school tutoring program, and working hours will reflect that. Our main location is in the Capay Valley. We also have a location in Southeast Woodland where most tutoring will be done. You may have to do some virtual tutoring as well.
Applicants must enjoy working with children, teenagers, and young adults, helping them to achieve their academic goals. Applicants having experience in SAT/ACT and PSAT preparation is helpful.
There are also opportunities for specifically one-on-one tutoring outside of regular hours.
· Applicants must be competent and be able to tutor in Chemistry, Math, and Physics at the level of high school or higher.
· Applicants must possess reliable transportation.
· Applicants must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent, though a college degree is preferred.
· Applicants must be able to lift at least 30lbs.
· Applicants must possess prior tutoring experience, or be working toward a B.S. degree.
· Applicants must be comfortable working with other tutors to coordinate activities and planned events.
If you are interested in this tutoring position, please submit your resume along with a brief personal statement. This position is 1099 privately contracted, and salary is negotiable based on experience and qualifications.