Sr. Health Data Reporting Analyst
- Expired: May 04, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
A dynamic, well-established New York based healthcare firm is seeking a Sr. Health Data Reporting Analyst to join their team. The company prides itself on providing clinically focused, patient centered and evidenced based healthcare. This position is an integral part of helping the company achieve their goals. You would work remotely from home with an excellent team and work environment with lots of opportunities for growth. Excellent compensation and benefits (health insurance, 401K, PTO, etc.)
The Sr. Health Data Reporting Analyst will drive and support all activities related to collecting, analyzing, and reporting on key performance indicators including developing dashboards, scorecards, forecasting, trending, tracking results, and executive presentations for the purposes of supporting operational excellence and management intelligence for effective decision-making and overall tracking of service and business performance.
- Consult with cross-functional groups and levels to identify data and analytical needs, conduct analyses, review analyses and findings with customers and leadership, facilitate related process/data improvement efforts, and develop executive level presentations
- Work with various departments on a regular basis and as needed to collect source data, design and build analyses/trending/forecasting reports and dashboards using Excel, PowerBI, or other tools, and publishes metrics dashboards and reports
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop processes, tools, and templates to enable efficient, accurate and standardized data analyses and related deliverables utilizing automation to the greatest extent possible
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of information and reporting by identifying issues and fluctuations with core metrics/key performance indicators (KPIs), facilitate changes, research questions, participate in and/or lead process and data improvement efforts
- Contribute to ensuring that all changes to reporting, processes, and procedures are reflected, appropriately documented and that consistency is maintained for team
- Ensure the correct first time /quality review processes are utilized and that changes maintain data integrity control processes
- Structure and present complex subjects in a meaningful and comprehensible manner
- Develop work plans to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, accurately estimate completion dates, and communicate status
- Assist in completion of special projects on as needed basis
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or related field.
- Five (5) years experience in health sciences research or health data analysis.
- Knowledge of statistics and application of higher level mathematical models in medical and pharmacy claims data.
- Understanding of health care business and claims payment systems preferred, but not required.
- Advanced Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, experience with business intelligence tools.
- Strong SSRS and Power BI experience for dashboards and reports in both On-Prem and Azure environments.
- SSRS On-Prem Server Administration including Subscription management and administration
- SQL and/or DAX query writing experience and expertise.
- Strong verbal and written and presentation communication skills.
- Able to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to work on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations, data, and/or team members requires an evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Occasional travel up to ten percent (10%) to correctional facilities, regional offices, client and/or vendor sites.
Excellent compensation and benefits package (insurance, vacation, 401K, etc.).
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at Yms Associates