Yes Bistro is NOW HIRING RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGERS- We are Strong and Growing through Covid-19”
A Fast - Casual Bistro in East Anchorage
We are a Scratch Kitchen Serving Fresh Local Food Daily
Our Assistant Managers(Assistant Coaches) are our most valuable ingredient.
Coaches help drive our values-creating a famiy enviroment where all feel welcome.
We are looking for a happy, passionate, humble and hard working people to join us.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, This opportunity is for you!
• Strong culture in a growing restaurant community.
• Clear path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally.
• Complimentary food & beverage
• Paid Vacation(*after one full year of employment)
• On the Job training
• Work-life balance
Primary Responsibilities Includes:
• Oversee and Manage all areas of the Restaurant; Knowledge of food preparation & cooking experience* important, interest/desire/passion to learn is necessary
Assisting the General Manager, Executive Chef, Sous Chef in unison to accomplish Yes Bistro’s Mission and Values. Both Financial and Cultural
• Maintain and implement company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food and beverage supply, utility and labor costs.
• Ensure Sanitary practices for food handling, consummate cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
• Be in compliance with operational company standards, policies consistant with Federal/State/Local Laws, and Ordinances.(*Covid-19)
• Responsible for ensuring high quality of food preparation and service.(Mentor your Passion for Guest service opportunities)
• Estimate food and beverage costs. Working with General Manager to ensure efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies.
• Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste.
• Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues.
• Direct supervision and development by providing feedback, establishing performance expectations, conducting performance reviews.
• Provide strong presence in local community and high level of community involvement by restaurant personnel.
• Must be *Serv-Safe Certified (will uphold by example *Serv-Safe Guidelines)
• College Degree is Preferred. Bachelor Degree in Restaurant/Hotel Management desirable. Combination of practical and educational experience will be considered as alternative.
• Knowledge of computers(MS WORD/EXCEL) CLOVER POS SYSTEMS
• Effective in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: Food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policy and procedures. Personnel management, record keeping and preparation of reports.
• Must possess a valid Drivers license
• Must be elgible to work in the United States
• Must agree to background and credit check
• Self-discipline, initiative, leadership ability and outgoing
• Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance.
• Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet appropriate standards. Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems.
• Must possess good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff.
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks such as food, beverage and labor cost while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities.
• Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
• Keeps General Manager promptly and fully informed of all issues (i.e. problems, unusual matters of significance and positive events) and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
• Completes job responsibilities and performance objectives in a timely and effective manner and in accordance with Yes Bistro policies and procedures.
• At all times provides a favorable image of Yes Bistro to promote its “We Care”, “We Never Say No” philosophy .
Apply in Person Monday – Friday 2P.M. to 4P.M.@ 3801 Debarr Rd, Anchorage, Alaska or send your Resume to Bistro.Yes@gmail.com
We are in business to create value and unparalleled results by creating products and service which fulfill individual customer expectations. We deliver reliable, genuinely caring, and timely service superior to our competition, with respected and empowered employees who work in an environment of belonging and purpose. We are supportive and contributing members of society operating with uncompromising values, honor and integrity.