Your role at YES!
As a Community Manager, you have a very important leadership role to play not only with existing staff members, but with the residents of our communities as well. You are expected to perform regular operational tasks such as collecting rent and loan payments, managing supplies and marketing materials, developing staff, and protecting all company assets. In addition to this, you are also the main advocate for the residents and will be the point person when it comes to resolving any and all complaints that come through your office. You must be able to make executive decisions when it comes to financial success and the over-all safety and conditions of your community.
To achieve success at YES!
We are looking for a motivated, independent, and proven leader. Someone who can inspire others and empower a team. You would need to possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills and are comfortable in addressing issues and creating an environment built on collaboration and team-work. If this sounds like an opportunity worth exploring, please apply today!
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The YES! Difference
Competitive salary | Comprehensive health benefits | Life, long and short-term disability insurance | 401(k) with company match
YES! I can help * YES! We are a team * YES! We add value * YES! We build community
YES! Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer