It's people like you that make us great!
Our people are our future - we provide the venue for individuals who have the desire and drive to grow as leaders in the accounting industry. As a valued member of the team, you will be heard, respected and rewarded.
Tell me more
Yeo & Yeo CPAs & Business Consultants is a leading accounting firm in Michigan, and among the Best & Brightest Places to Work. Since 1923, our industry-specialized accountants and consultants have provided clients with forward-thinking, comprehensive solutions in accounting, audit, tax, technology, consulting and more. To learn about Yeo & Yeo, visit yeoandyeo.com.
What's the job?
Administrative Assistants are responsible for providing a high level of client service and organizational support to Principals. This position's responsibilities include managing calendars, meetings and event arrangements, processing client engagements and client relations.
- Associates degree and 3+ years' experience in public accounting or other professional services firm
- Exposure in a technical, detail and paperless setting
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient knowledge and use of office technology and equipment
- Coordinate administrative and operational functions for Principals
- Answer multi-line phone system
- Work independently and provide support for CPAs including the processing of client tax returns and financial statements
- Act as project manager for special projects, upon request. This may include planning and coordinating presentations, disseminating information and organizing company events
- Ensure clients are greeted and assisted in a courteous and expedient manner
- Assist Principals with monthly billing procedures and reporting
- Supply purchases and inventory for the entire office
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff
- Meet and exceed goals set forth through the annual performance evaluation process.
- Growing use and knowledge of applicable firm technology, paperless systems, tools and processes
- Develop an awareness of the Firm's vision, core values, and business strategies
- Proficient in numerous software programs:
- MS office; including Excel, MS Word, Outlook, Lync, and PowerPoint
- Ability to