Low Voltage Technician
Yellowstone Electric Co. Billings, MT
- Posted: over a month ago
NICET II Low Voltage Technician Responsibilities
- Installation, testing, and repair of Low Voltage projects as directed including but not limited to Fire Alarm, Video Surveillance, Access Control, Nurse Call, Clock Program, Sound, Voice Data, and other Low Voltage Systems
- Re-certification or performance testing of low voltage systems after repairs or system additions.
- Must obtain a Montana State Fire Alarm license within 30 days (requires system certification or submission of NICET II or higher)
- Provide project supervision of Apprentices while they are working on a project with you
- Possess a valid driver's license and driving record that meets company requirements
- Re-certification or performance testing of low-voltage systems after repairs or system additions
- Communicate job status and work schedule with the Project/service manager.
- All work to be performed to applicable codes and company standards with the highest safety, quality, and customer experience as the outcome. Provide all job closeout reports to the Project/service manager and office staff
- Participate in scheduled on-call rotation
- Work in compliance with our Company Safety Policy
- Willing to travel including overnight stay
- Wages are $22.50 to $30.00/hour DOE
- Company Provided Benefits are as follows:
- Health Insurance. Provides family coverage for insurance
- Personal Care Account contribution that can be used for Medical expenses Prescriptions, medical deductible and co-pay
- Annuity. You can select what funds you invest in and contribute additional money as you see fit
- NEBF Pension
- Company vehicle provide for service calls and when running projects as directed by the company
Yellowstone Electric Co.
ConstructionView all jobs at Yellowstone Electric Co.