Roofing Operations Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
YellowFin Roofing is seeking an Operations Manager to join our team. We provide Residential, Commercial, and Multi-Family roofing services throughout Delaware, Southeastern Pennsylvania, South Jersey, and parts of Maryland. From minor repairs to full roof replacements, and General Contracting services, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding service to our customers. We offer a career path that will enable you to advance in compensation, responsibility, and status based on your accomplishments.
- Company Truck
- Gas Card
- Full Office and Production Support
You have a high attention to detail.
You are looking to build a long-lasting career and not settle for a standard job.
You can confidently speak to homeowners, suppliers, manufacturers, sub-contractors, and commercial clients.
You can effectively problem solve in high stress environments with short deadlines.
You are a self-starter effective at overcoming resistance while working independently.
- Responsible for scheduling jobs, ordering material, coordinating subcontractors, and providing the site supervisors with their daily scope of work.
- Review job completion with customers to ensure satisfaction and document any questions or issues.
- Provide ownership operational reviews of work completed and outstanding.
- Respond to any and all customer service related issues.
- Review and maintain company CRM as it pertains to operations.
- Reconcile subcontractor invoices upon job completion.
- Schedule site visits to perform pre and post work inspection for Residential and Commercial jobs.
- Manage a small team of job site supervisors.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience roofing and/or customer service.
- Driver’s License
- Clean driving record
- High School or Equivalent (Required)
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., squat, bend, stoop and kneel for short periods, climb a ladder, stand for long periods of time, constant arm extensions.
- Occasional exposure to elements such as heat, cold, noise, dust, dirt, chemicals, but none to the point of being disagreeable. May involve minor safety hazards where likely result would be cuts, bruises, etc.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
About Yellowfin Roofing: Yellowfin Roofing is looking for an individual to join our team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated and trustworthy. Learn more about us at yellowfinco.com.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
3903 Mill Creek RdHockessin, DE
BusinessView all jobs at Yellowfin Roofing