We are seeking a Customer Service Representative/Contractors (Fulltime - Partime) to join our Work at Home team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will need a designated place to take calls; a quiet space. You will need a USB headset, phone, and Internet access. Certain client programs may have additional requirements. Prior to selecting a client program, you will have access to the Opportunity Announcement which details any additional requirements above and beyond the ones listed a head of time!
Currently we are not accepting applicants from these following states at this time: California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon or Wisconsin.