Finance and Insurance Manager
- Expired: November 14, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Yark Automotive, the largest dealership group to work for in Northwest Ohio! We are consistently voted as one of the best employers in the region because we care about our employees. We are not your "typical car dealership" with unachievable goals and no support! We are focused on getting you the career in Automotive that you want! Our Employees love working for Yark because they receive the growth and infrastructure you will find at a corporation but the personal attention of a family owned business!
If you're serious about your career, then rest assured you've come to the right place.
You'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
We are committed to your success and invested in your future.
At Yark, a Finance & Insurance Manager is responsible for coordinating the sale of finance and insurance programs to customers.
The Finance and Insurance Manager works with lenders and financial institutions to provide financial services to dealership customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Sells financing and insurance to customers.
- Responsible for the attainment and gross production of financial services’ goals and objectives.
- Reviews customer credit applications.
- Makes extended service contracts and other owner protection programs available to customers.
- Assesses profitability to dealership of financing arrangements.
- Utilizes the menu selling process.
- Ensures necessary documentation for each deal is complete by utilizing a deal checklist.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
- Works closely with sales team.
- Ensures compliance with all laws and regulatory obligations relative to financial services and products.
- Supports the dealership’s initiative in Safeguard and Transaction compliance programs.
- Complies with all Safeguard and Transaction compliance rules and regulations.
- Ensures that all organizational activities and operations are carried out in compliance with organizational guidelines and local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
- Oversees completion and submission of all financing documents.
- Acts as liaison between the customer and the lending institution.
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company standards.
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensures adherence to F&I reporting requirements of company.
- Attends weekly manager meetings.
- Maintains effective employee relations.
- Promotes and maintains good ESI.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Automotive dealership F&I or Sales experience
- A College Business or Finance Degree
- Finance and Insurance Management training preferred
- Proven track record
- Strong record of positive Customer Satisfaction results
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test Valid driver's license with good driving record
Yark Automotive is an equal opportunity employer, in a drug-free workplace, and we offer competitive compensation based on experience, great health & dental benefits, paid vacation, and 401K with employer match. We are a Best Places to Work large employer in Toledo as awarded by the Toledo Blade. We also have also place our dealerships among the Top 100 Dealerships to Work For in the US as awarded by Automotive News. Including the 2016 #1 Dealership in the county, Yark Subaru.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Yark Automotive Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Yark Automotive Group