Arizona-based market research firm is currently accepting applications for our Spring 2020 Rent Survey.
This seasonal survey will start Monday, May 4th and last approx. 6 weeks. Surveyors must commit to a minimum of 15-20 hours a week, Monday through Friday only; however you may work more hours at your discretion. High-speed Internet and long distance service must be set up prior to the start date. You must be based in the United States to access our system.
Pay is based on productivity with a base minimum; therefore allowing for higher compensation for individuals with speed and accuracy. If expectations are met, pay is around $9-11/hour; however, you have the opportunity to earn more - some returning surveyors earn $14-17+/hour.
- As a surveyor, you will call apartment communities throughout the US as a prospective renter to obtain current rental information from the comfort of your own home. If you are offered work, you will be an employee of a staffing agency placed on a temporary assignment with our company.
- Are you hard-working, self-motivated, trustworthy and detail-oriented?
- Are you available during business hours (M-F)?
- Do you reside in the US and have access to high-speed Internet and unlimited long-distance?
- Can you be assertive and creative in order to get the information needed?
- Are you familiar with basic mathematical functions?
- Are you looking for a seasonal job that allows you to have background noise and flexible hours?
- Are you comfortable making outgoing calls as a potential renter and able to maintain control of calls?
Yardi Systems, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. Current Yardi employees are not eligible to apply.
The Yardi Matrix apartment information service is a high-performance system with the sole function of supporting the commercial apartment industry's dominant participants. The company's services monitor the 50+ unit apartment universe from the property level to the sub-market/market level in a form unique within the commercial apartment information industry.