Outside Sales Representative/Design Consultant
Yankee Home Improvement Chicopee, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $200,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical,
Yankee Home Improvement, one of the best known companies in Central New England, is seeking talented Outside Sales Representatives / Design Consultants to represent our highly rated Home Improvement products to customers throughout our region.
We look for talented individuals who can quickly build rapport and who enjoy problem solving.
No prospecting or cold calling. Our consultants run pre-scheduled meetings with qualified prospects only.
What We provide...
In addition to PAID training, we provide:
- Preset and Pre-Qualified Leads
- Generous Compensation Plan
- Full Time Benefits
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Outstanding Company Culture
Your Experience Is Valuable!
We love to bring on experienced sales people, but we also love to meet talented people from diverse backgrounds who are looking for an opportunity to earn what they deserve for their skills.
From former teachers to military veterans to recent college grads; our sales / design consultants bring unique skill sets that create a dynamic sales team.
Even more importantly than sales experience, we are looking for creative, intelligent, and energetic people who enjoy problem solving and can communicate respectfully and persuasively with lots of different personalities.
Do You Have...
- A Strong work ethic and sense of accountability
- Above average perseverance
- Competitive Drive
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Creativity and Problem Solving Ability
Then We Will Provide
- Comprehensive, Paid Training
- Flexible Scheduling
- Qualified and Pre-set Leads - No Cold Calls
- The Opportunity to Earn an outstanding salary! (Lowest producers earn $75,000 - 85,000; solid producers earn $100,000-$150,000; exceptional producer can earn over $200,000) - Over $200K is achievable in first full year.
- Comprehensive benefits package
You Must Possess
- Valid Driver's License and reliable vehicle
- 2+ years of sales or relatable experience
- Proven achievements and examples of career success
- Time management skills
- Basic technological aptitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Weeknight and Saturday availability
Please attach a cover letter explaining your interest in the position and explaining your unique qualifications.
Yankee Home ImprovementWhy Work Here?
Great company with a family like atmosphere, plenty of room for growth.
36 Justin DriveChicopee, MA
BusinessView all jobs at Yankee Home Improvement