Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. is a growing and dynamic organization with superb products that includes motorcycles, outboard motors, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, boats, power assist bicycles, outdoor power equipment, race kart engines, accessories, apparel, and much more! We are a company of enthusiasts and have passion for our products!
Yamaha has an excellent opportunity for Credit Analyst-Commercial to join our Commercial Finance team in Cypress, CA. The Credit Analyst will perform lease quotes, underwriting and credit decisions for commercial leasing/finance business. Interacts with Distributors & Direct Sales Staff to coordinate transactions and handle daily functions of maintaining the lease portfolio.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Generates lease quotes, working closely with sales staff to customize each pay structure along with generating contracts
- Processes credit applications, performs credit review and decision. Entails working with applicants and salesmen to obtain all necessary documentation.
- Review of municipal bids for acceptability and compliance
- Responsible for verifying tax compliances on lease transactions prior to funding
- Review special requests for documentation alterations and work with Legal Counsel for final approval
- Process lease assumptions
- Payoff/Buyout Quotes- generates and submits customer payoff and/or buyout of contracts as requested by customer, Distributor or DM.
- Replacement equipment – coordinate with customer, Distributor and insurance agent for replacement or repair of damaged leased equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires 4-year college degree and no less than 5 years of previous commercial leasing or financial service underwriting experience.
- Must have experience with handling legal documentation and leasing tax issues
- High level of accuracy, preciseness and attention to detail are essential
- Superior customer service/relations etiquette
- Ability to multi-task and have strong time management skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Power point
Reports to: Credit Finance Manager
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.