Director of Strategy
- Posted: 10 days ago
Director of Strategy
We are Sherpas and Ninjas. We aren't order takers, we're visionaries and advocates for our client's success. Leading the way to the peak of a brand's potential is our win. We are precise, persistent, efficient perfectionists. And, we have really cool outfits.
We are the elusive SherpNinja.
Come join our Tribe!
While this is a remote role, you must live within driving distance of the Atlanta office for occasional meetings.
Always looking to understand the bigger picture, you’ll help clients to define and solve complex challenges by clarifying the true essence of a brand in all of its expressions.
Utilizing your expert collaboration skills, you’ll coordinate successfully with the team, as well as build relationships of trust with clients, interacting with them through clear communication, leadership, and branding knowledge.
Responsible for all things strategy, you’ll evaluate each client’s unique needs, challenges and opportunities by understanding the context, synthesizing the briefs, conducting research, leading workshops, and clarifying insights.
What We’re Looking For
We’re after someone who is strategically creative and creatively strategic!
You’ll be proactive, positive and rigorous - someone who won’t leave any stone unturned when it comes to building and crafting brands.
With your great instincts combined with a wealth of experience, you’ll know exactly how to nurture relationships with clients and team members alike - you have a real knack for clearly and effectively communicating ideas and briefs to all parties, both verbally and in writing.
Highly skilled and well-rounded, you understand all things brand and stay connected to culture. Your ability to get into the mind of our client’s consumer will create opportunities to grow our client’s brand through proven and unproven mediums.
- Uncover insights and provide thought leadership in collaborative, cross-functional & cross-agency team structures
- Ability to apply conceptual strategy, facilitate brainstorms, and day-to-day directing of projects through completion
- Ability to clearly and convincingly articulate branding, marketing, digital, content and creative strategies to C-level executives
- Shepherd strategic development in partnership with Account and Creative leadership
- Leverage human truths to create compelling strategies anchored in the daily lives of target consumers
- Execute target audience research via various mediums (surveys, interviews, focus groups, etc) to gather data and information to then synthesize and analyze into key insights and recommendations for clients.
- Execute market and competitive analysis and then synthesize into key insights.
- Collaborate on the creation of consumer journey’s and define channel roles & responsibilities to address human centric needs for client
- Monitor and interpret how clients could capitalize on new trends and technologies
- Lead all strategic workshops and own all pre, during and post workshop deliverables
- Ensure client satisfaction with deliverables and team performance
- Develop and maintain relationships with agency leadership
- Ensure future team meets billable and utilization targets
- Assist with business development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation development and storytelling
- Expertise in client leadership
- Ability to drive the creation of new deliverables and services
- Ability to lead project teams with occasional consult from PM/Account/Creative/BD
- Create confidence with senior-level clients and partners to serve as their strategic advisor
- Ability to recommend courses of action and anticipate client needs
- Expert client presentation skills
- Exceptional leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to manage, mentor, and inspire
- Ability to craft a strategy from a blank whiteboard
Strategic Category Responsibilities
- Consumer Insights, Profiles and Archetypes
- Consumer Journey Mapping
- Online Surveys and Focus Groups
- Stakeholder Interviews and Focus Groups
- Brand Strategy
- Communications Strategy
- Content Strategy
- Omni Channel Marketing Strategy
- Digital Strategy
- Simple IRA
- Continual Learning Budget
- $750 / year Concert Benefits!
Why join our Tribe:
- $750 a year to be used for Concerts, Sporting Events or Continual Learning
- An incredibly cool, culture of people who understand how to GSD (Get Sh*t Done)
- Yearly company off-site retreat, this year we went to Mexico!
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Matching Simple IRA
- Employee Assistance Program
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?