Yakima Medical-Dental Clinic Yakima, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience: Minimum of five years experience in facilities maintenance or related field. Three years of supervisory experience (or other leadership qualities) preferred.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington State driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage. First Aid within 3 months of employment.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Must possess good people skills; logical reasoning abilities; well organized and accountable; prepared to handle multiple projects simultaneously; and the knowledge of assorted cleaning chemicals used in janitorial duties. Ability to work unsupervised. Ability to complete work order in a timely and accurate manner. Ability to maintain a clean and safe work area during repairs. Ability to perform maintenance duties in a manner that creates minimal disruption to the facility during operating hours. Ability to use maintenance trade equipment and tools. Ability to read and understand construction documents such as As-Built drawings and O&M manuals. Ability to be flexible with work plans. Ability to set up and take down tables, chairs and equipment as needed for various meetings. Ability to coordinate projects with vendors, operations and Corporate Facilities. Ability to supervise and train staff as needed to perform all maintenance/janitorial duties. Ability to do the following (as long as the performance of the duty does not violate Federal/State or Local building codes or regulations):
- Repairs - Painting, wall repairs; install approved equipment, minor carpentry and general maintenance.
- Electrical - Change ballast, light bulbs, batteries and trouble shoot.
- Plumbing - Change toilets, repair flushometers, replace/repair faucets, change out water heaters, test re-circulation pumps and possess a general knowledge of commercial plumbing systems.
- HVAC - Basic understanding of commercial HVAC systems such as changing filters, belts, fuses and thermostatically controlled multizoned systems.
- Safety - Ability to manage, perform/out source and document safety inspections according to Corporate Standards.
- Security systems - Manage users and test security systems, key locks and programmable keypads as directed by the Clinic Administrator.
- On-Call - Must be available for after hours security on-call.
- Landscaping - Maintain grounds and common areas, including lawns, flowerbeds, shrubbery, parking areas and trash pickup.
- Janitorial - Perform daily janitorial duties that can't wait for the night janitorial crew such as replenish restroom supplies, remove trash, cleanup spills quickly, clean windows. Monitor janitorial staff performance and report deficiencies to the Clinic Administrator. Perform cleaning duties that were not completed by the janitorial staff. • Vehicles - Manage the maintenance of onsite vehicles according to manufacture's specs and recommendations including monthly safety inspections and outsourced yearly safety inspections.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Yakima Medical-Dental Clinic
Real EstateView all jobs at Yakima Medical-Dental Clinic