Technical Architect (Cloud Solutions)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Lead development teams on projects throughout the entire SDLC under an Agile Development Methodology.
- Work with Architects/Tech leads to create project artifacts: repositories, CI/CD pipelines, other dependencies.
- Analyze and create appropriate development, test, and production environments.
- Demonstrate the Ability to design, implement, deploy and maintain applications consisting of two or more containerized applications.
- Anticipate operational cost of development, test and production resource usage.
- Perform code reviews and provide coaching to team members.
- Demonstrate competency designing to and utilizing cloud native resources.
- Coordinate development resources and provide effective communication across teams.
- Provide feedback for process improvement.
- Serves as the technical mentor and subject matter expert for development teams.
- Collaborate with internal and client teams throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Ensure implementations meet high-level design requirements: data, customer experience, architecture, requirements, security, quality, operations, regulatory and industry standards.
- Develop Cloud technical strategies and solutions.
- Demonstrate success in client engagements.
Required Technical Qualifications
- C# .NET,
- .NET Core 6.0
- Front-end web framework (React, Vue, Blazor, Razor, etc.)
- SQL Server, Postgres and/or other relational databases
- MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Experience with Cloud computing platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Web Service/API development (REST & SOAP APIs)
- DevOps tools (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- AWS/Azure Certification
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Over 20+ days of PTO accruable in the first year of employment!
- Multitude of health insurance options to best fit you and your family’s lifestyle (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) with annual employer contributions
- 401(k) company match options (Both Traditional and Roth)
- 100% company paid short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance plans
- On-site gym membership including basketball court
- Fresh fruit, healthy snacks, and beverages offered in office daily
- Hybrid workspace offered on-site
- Annual home office stipend offered to help you personalize your remote workspace
- Flexible schedule to accommodate your lifestyle
- Company supported community outreach/team volunteer opportunities
- Monthly employee appreciation award with a generous on-spot bonus to recognize team member(s) for outstanding contributions
- Paid certifications for career development (Microsoft, AWS, PMP, IIBA, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program includes 100% company-paid:
- Professional counselling for emotional wellness and life coaching
- Legal and financial consultation and services
- Identity theft protection plan
Yahara Software LLC. Is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The current opening positions listed are full-time, in-house salaried position with competitive salary and benefits. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S on a permanent basis and can work on-site in our office located in Madison, Wisconsin. We are unable to provide any sponsorship at this time.
TechnologyView all jobs at Yahara Software