YWAM Publishing (the English book-publishing work of the non-profit organization Youth With A Mission) in Edmonds, Washington is accepting applications for a full-time (M-F 7:00 am -3:30 pm) customer service position. A familiarity with YWAM and/or Christian missions would be helpful. Please submit a cover letter with your resume.
Responsibilities and Duties
The responsibilities of this position will include servicing:
1. Customers calling in orders / questions
2. Processing web site orders (and orders in general)
3. General office administration.
4. Fluency in company policies and procedures
Qualifications and Skills
1. Willingness to learn
2. Outgoing personality and strong customer relation phone skills.
3. A working fluency in standard MS Office programs (Word and Excel).
4. Comfort in handling computer data (account info and processing).
5. Team player
6. Strong attention to details
7. Strong character
Pay rate: $13.50 per hour
Paid sick leave
Job Type: full-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
When you order from YWAM Publishing, you're doing more than getting quality Christian materials. You're helping children and adults around the world through vital missions programs. YWAM's evangelism, training, and mercy ministries currently operate in more than 900 locations in over 140 countries and are staffed by more than 17,000 volunteers. A ministry of Youth With A Mission, YWAM Publishing is a nonprofit organization. A portion of every dollar you spend goes toward helping kids and adults in China, India, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Uganda, the Philippines, and other countries in need.