Environmental Engineer/Geologist: LSRP with Asbestos License (Min. of 7 Years of Experience)
YU & ASSOCIATES INC Elmwood Park, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The ideal candidate will be in charge of supervising the development of complex projects while observing pre-determined conditions (cost, quality, safety, timelines). You will participate in defining the project's specifications, planning its implementation and drawing up its budget. They will be involved with both technical and financial aspects and coordinate the work of the various participants involved. Ensure that the development methods, timelines and costs are observed during each phase of the process. The successful candidate will be dedicated to managing environmental issues proactively and professionally. This position requires a NJ/NY Licensed LSRP Certification and Asbestos License.
- Effectively manage a variety of environmental projects;
- Support execution of environmental projects;
- Prepare proposals and lead or participate in client presentations;
- Oversee in-house staff (engineers, scientists) and subcontractors in project execution;
- Manage technical, budgetary and schedule performance to achieve client satisfaction;
- Maintain, review and update the company’s Health and Safety policy (Health and Safety Officer) and train employees accordingly;
- As the project progresses you will be responsible for identifying unanticipated tasks that can increase the cost of the project or delay meeting the assigned schedule;
- You will monitor the progress of the project;
- Interprets, organizes, executes, and coordinates assignments;
- You will establish the project budget, track the actual project expenditures against the forecast expenditures and will implement corrective action as needed. You will prepare cost to complete estimates to determine whether the project can be completed within the assigned budget;
- You will be responsible for assuring that all internal project quality assurance procedures are followed;
- Plans, schedules, or coordinates the preparation of documents or activities for multiple major projects;
- Responsibilities will include marketing, budgeting, financial managements, and schedule coordination;
- Coordinates work with engineers and professionals within and outside own discipline, and with support services staff.
- Develop new business opportunities and expand business with existing clients.
- Minimum B.S. degree in Environmental Engineering;
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience on environmental investigation, design/evaluation projects including field investigations, evaluations and analysis, design and remedy implementation;
- NJ/NY Licensed Site Remediation Professional certification;
- NJ/NY Asbestos certification;
- Strong skills in project estimating, budgeting, cost management and scheduling/schedule management experience;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Knowledge of New Jersey/New York environmental regulations;
- Strong work ethic, high ethical standards and a desire for team success.
Powered by JazzHR
YU & ASSOCIATES INC
AddressElmwood Park, NJ
ScienceView all jobs at YU & ASSOCIATES INC