At YRC Freight everything we do revolves around a simple product: moving freight from point A to point B, on time and in one piece. As the original LTL carrier, we have almost 100 years of experience consistently delivering for our customers while placing the highest value on the success of our 20,000+ employees.
We are currently looking for full-time Class A CDL truck drivers to pick up and deliver freight within a defined local territory, develop and maintain great customer relationships, and load/unload freight from trailers.
Join the YRC Freight team and you’ll be home daily, receive competitive pay, scheduled increases, and 100% paid health insurance for you and your family - the BEST benefits package in the industry.
Experience the YRC Freight difference and apply now!
- Competitive pay based on union scale
- 100% paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for you and your family (most locations)
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- 401k Retirement Plan
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate a tractor-trailer to pick up and deliver freight within a defined area
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspections of tractor/trailer(s) and when stopped en route
- Drop and hook trailer(s) and change equipment configurations as necessary
- Load and unload freight from trailers using forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Prepare, inspect, and clean trailers before loading freight
- Review freight bills for special instructions and inspect freight for damage
- 21 years of age or older
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with Doubles/Triples, Tanker and Hazardous Material endorsements
- One year of tractor-trailer driving experience
- A safe driving record per MVR
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Read, write and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand highway and traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, read a bill of lading
- Work various shifts and days of the week
For other opportunities visit drive4yrc.com or call 1-877-249-2271 to speak to a recruiter now.
YRC Worldwide, along with all subsidiary companies, are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Being one of the largest isn’t what makes YRC Freight a great company to work for. With a reputation for competitive pay and benefits in the LTL freight industry, there are many reasons to consider working with us.
YRC Freight attracts the best drivers on the road
1.100% Company-paid health care benefits and vacation time.
2.All equipment is provided and maintained by the Company.
3.Daily dispatches with minimum time away from home.