As a Linehaul/Road Driver, you’ll be responsible for safely driving trucks and cargo trailers to and from specific long-distance destinations (terminal to terminal).
Join the YRC Freight team and receive competitive pay, scheduled increases, and 100% paid health insurance for you and your family - the BEST benefits package in the industry.
As a YRC Freight Road Driver you’ll also enjoy great home time and 100% no-touch freight. YRC Freight is a terminal-to-terminal operation so you’ll never drop off at a customer site and for non-sleeper teams, you’ll sleep in a company-paid hotel for overnights. Experience the YRC Freight difference and apply now!
- Competitive pay based on union scale
- 100% Company Paid Insurance for you and your family!
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- 401k Retirement Plan
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operating a tractor-trailer (single, double, or triple trailer combination) in various driving environments and weather conditions between company facilities
- Driving for extended periods of time
- Maintaining truck electronic logging device (ELD) logs according to state and federal regulations
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspections of tractor/trailer(s) and when stopped en route
- Dropping and hooking trailer(s) and changing equipment configurations as necessary
- 21 years of age or older
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with Double/Triple, Tanker and Hazardous Material endorsements
- One year of tractor-trailer driving experience
- A safe driving record per MVR
- Read, write and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand highway and traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, read a bill of lading
- Work various shifts and days of the week
For other opportunities visit drive4yrc.com or call 1-877-249-2271 to speak to a recruiter now.
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Being one of the largest isn’t what makes YRC Freight a great company to work for. With a reputation for competitive pay and benefits in the LTL freight industry, there are many reasons to consider working with us.
YRC Freight attracts the best drivers on the road
1.100% Company-paid health care benefits and vacation time.
2.All equipment is provided and maintained by the Company.
3.Daily dispatches with minimum time away from home.