Class A CDL Road Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Linehaul/Road Driver, you’ll be responsible for safely driving trucks and cargo trailers to and from specific long-distance destinations (terminal to terminal). You will also enjoy great home time and 100% no-touch freight. YRC Freight is a terminal-to-terminal operation so you’ll never drop off at a customer site and for non-sleeper teams, you’ll sleep in a company-paid hotel for overnights. Experience the YRC Freight difference and apply now!
· Competitive pay based on union scale
· 100% Company Paid Insurance for you and your family!
· Paid Overtime
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Sick Time
· 401k Retirement Plan
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Operating a tractor-trailer (single, double, or triple trailer combination) in various driving environments and weather conditions between company facilities
· Driving for extended periods of time
· Maintaining truck electronic logging device (ELD) logs according to state and federal regulations
· Pre-trip and post-trip inspections of tractor/trailer(s) and when stopped en route
· Dropping and hooking trailer(s) and changing equipment configurations as necessary
· 21 years of age or older
· Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with Double/Triple, Tanker and Hazardous Material endorsements
· One year of tractor-trailer driving experience
· A safe driving record per MVR
· Read, write and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand highway and traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, read a bill of lading
· Work various shifts and days of the week
You can also go to Drive4YRC.com for this position and other opportunities throughout the company.
Call 1-877-249-2271 to speak to a recruiter now.
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
100 Roadway DriveCarlisle, PA
Transportation and Storage