Great opportunity!!! 100% Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and your family. Must have all endorsements.
At YRC Freight everything we do revolves around a simple product: moving freight from point A to point B, on time and in one piece. As the original LTL carrier, we have almost 100 years of experience consistently delivering for our customers while placing the highest value on the success of our 20,000+ employees.
We are currently looking for full-time Class A CDL truck drivers to drive tractor/trailers to and from long-distance destinations, terminal to terminal.
Join the YRC Freight team and receive competitive pay, scheduled increases, and 100% paid health insurance for you and your family - the BEST benefits package in the industry.
As a YRC Freight Road Driver you’ll also enjoy great home time and 100% no-touch freight. YRC Freight is a terminal-to-terminal operation so you’ll never drop off at a customer site and for non-sleeper teams, you’ll sleep in a company-paid hotel for overnights. Experience the YRC Freight difference and apply now!
- Competitive pay based on union scale and over the road mileage rates
- 100% Paid Premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for you and your family (most locations)
- 100% No-Touch Freight
- Paid Delay/Breakdown Time
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time
- Terminal to Terminal Operation
- 401k Retirement Plan
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate a tractor-trailer (single, double, or triple trailer combination) in various driving environments and weather conditions between company facilities
- Drive for extended periods of time
- Maintain truck electronic logging device (ELD) logs according to state and federal regulations
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspections of tractor/trailer(s) and when stopped en route
- Drop and hook trailer(s) and change equipment configurations as necessary
- 21 years of age or older
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with Double/Triple, Tanker and Hazardous Material endorsements
- One year of tractor-trailer driving experience
- A safe driving record per MVR
- Read, write and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand highway and traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, read a bill of lading
- Work various shifts and days of the week
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans