As a YRC Freight Road Driver, you’ll be responsible for safely driving trucks and cargo trailers to and from specific long distance destinations (terminal to terminal).
- Competitive pay based on union scale
- 100% Company Paid Insurance for you and your family!
- Paid Overtime
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- 401k Retirement Plan
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operating a tractor-trailer (single, double, or triple trailer combination) in various driving environments and weather conditions between company facilities
- Driving for extended periods of time
- Maintaining truck electronic logging device (ELD) logs according to state and federal regulations
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspections of tractor/trailer(s) and when stopped en route
- Dropping and hooking trailer(s) and changing equipment configurations as necessary
- 21 years of age or older
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with Double/Triple, Tanker and Hazardous Material endorsements
- One year of tractor-trailer driving experience
- A safe driving record per MVR
- Read, write and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand highway and traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, read a bill of lading
- Work various shifts and days of the week
For other opportunities visit drive4yrc.com or call 1-877-249-2271 to speak to a recruiter now.
YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans