Production Technician I needed for a contract-to-hire opportunity for one of Yoh's Premier client located in the Hazelwood, MO area.
Pay Rate: $14.25 per hour. Weekly Pay Hours: Various Shifts Available.
The Production Technician I position is responsible for the operation of high speed equipment used in the production and packaging of our clients products in a cGMP compliant manner. The position may perform or assist in the setup, operation, inspection, maintenance, troubleshooting and cleaning of equipment used throughout the Manufacturing and Packaging processes. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for completing production batches and corresponding documentation for the associated tasks, (AQL) Acceptance Quality Limit inspections, reworks and material reconciliation that goes along with the batch. Contribute to building a positive work environment.
· Execute production activities per approved Manufacturing Directions while maintaining compliance with all job related SOPs.
· Ensure that all batch paperwork is completed in an accurate, thorough, and timely manner.
· Execute validation protocols associated with manufacturing/packaging equipment and procedures including revalidation as required to maintain systems in a validated state.
· Provide assistance with the review and revision of Manufacturing Directions and SOPs necessary for the manufacture and packaging of product.
· Certified in operation of at least one high speed manufacturing equipment efficiently and effectively, in some cases highly automated, using (HM) Human Machine Interface / (SCADA) Supervisory control & data acquisition interfaces.
· Engage in cage movement, maintain product segregation, retrieve and organize raw materials, and ability to learn fork truck operation.
· Follow appropriate departmental cleaning procedures to ensure adequate cleaning of the manufacturing areas.
· Setup high speed manufacturing equipment, within defined tolerances, to ensure product runs are started on time and within established guidelines.
· Comply with all safety policies and procedures at all times.
· Appropriately use PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) as required to perform routine and non-routine duties.
· Maintain all work areas in a well-organized, clean and tidy manner at all times in compliance with cGMP requirements.
· Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
· High School diploma or GED equivalent is required
· 1-2 years’ experience in FDA regulated manufacturing environment and (GMP) Good Manufacturing Practices is desired
· Ability to express ideas clearly (verbal and written) with the ability to work from verbal and/or written instructions, manuals, work orders and specifications
· Ability to perform necessary calculations and complex task sequences in order to meet production requirements
· Attention to detail and the ability to accurately interpret technical documentation are critical
· Ability to perform computer applications including learning and performing SAP transactions
· Ability to routinely lift 20-40 pounds
· Ability to stand for 8-12 hours
· Ability to work overtime as required to cover a 24/7 operation
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
What’s In It for You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.