Nurse Practitioner or Physicians Assistant needed for a Long term Contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in the Hawthrone, Nevada area.
Hours: This position would be 0630 to 1700 hours Monday through Thursday
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Occupational Health- Preferred
- ER/Trauma or Urgent care
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Main duties: fitness of duty, first accident evals, initiative diagnostic tests, physical exams. No audio or visual screening.
- This is an on call position with Fire Emergency Services contacting for guidance
- Monday through Thursday position and required to be onsite, there are on call with a company pager off hours. The schedule can be changed with notice.
- Will work with the Safety and FES departments, FES they would assist in providing training to EMT's and A-EMT's.
- Could respond to large scale incidents and serve in the medical branch during a large event. This person will work with the Safety Office and take visits into the workplace to observe workers and provide feedback to operations that would benefit our employees.
- Employee is responsible for knowing, following and provide guidance for federal and local requirements and regulations (SOP reviews).
- They have 2 clinic assistant onsite and 1 clinic administrator
- DR/Physician is off site and works remotely in New York
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Active licensure for NV
- Certification in First Aid, CPR/AED, COHC, and ACLS preferred
- Two plus (2) years’ experience dealing with the treatment and triage of injuries and illnesses
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Tina Pugliese - email@example.com
Phone Number: 215-656-2646
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require