Yoh has an 8 month contract opportunity, with a possibility to extend, for a Marketing Manager to join our client in Silver Spring, Maryland.
The Marketing Manager will play a key role in managing consumer marketing for TLC initiatives, with overall goal of increasing viewership, reinforcing brand presence.
- Normal hours 9AM-6PM, Mon-Friday, will require flexibility
- This is not a remote opportunity
Some key responsibilities include
· Marketing campaign development and management.
· Maintaining and growing internal and external relationships that foster brand-building opportunities for key franchise series/programs
· Campaign development for TLC to build audience viewership and reinforce core brand attributes.
· Development of marketing/creative briefs, managing the execution of marketing campaigns and managing marketing/communications across a wide range of counterparts from departments including media, creative, press, social media, digital and production.
· Analyze effectiveness of campaigns
· Oversee project work-flow of creative assets; ensure revisions are accurately made; communicate job changes and budget.
· Identify, develop and execute key external partnerships that will help to evolve the brand.
· Champion internal partnerships across departments (such as: press, international, affiliate sales, ad sales) and business units (including: on-line, retail, publishing, licensing, legal, etc.) marketing tie-in efforts for maximum positive brand impact, marketplace visibility and revenue generation.
· Devise and implement campaign strategies and development timelines, working closely with creative counterpart and media strategy/promotion group, supervisor and senior management.
· Provide strategy direction, clear feedback and key deliverable information to internal and external resources
· Work with digital, social media and press on communication plans and deliverables.
· Integrate (and initiate, as appropriate) primary and secondary research with goal of deeper
· Analyze campaign ROI, and oversee production budget associated with campaigns managed.
What You Need to Bring to the Table
- Must have Agency or Corporate Marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 5 years of Project Manager experience in marketing, campaign development and management.
- Experience in the development of marketing/creative briefs, managing the execution of marketing campaigns and managing marketing/communications assets across a wide range of counterparts from departments including media,
- Analyst experience in measuring how the marketing efforts are doing
- Devise and implement campaign strategies (incorporating relevant program production/program development insights) and development timelines, working closely with creative counterpart and media strategy/promotion group, supervisor and senior management.
- Experience with digital, social media and press on communication plans and deliverables
- Analyze campaign ROI, and oversee production budget associated with campaigns managed.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V