Exciting opportunity for a Customer Complaint Investigator needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh Scientific’s client located in Hazelwood, Missouri area.
Duration: 9 months
Hours: 8 hours a day, 1st shift. In time is flexible to start between 7am-8am
The Customer Complaint Investigator is responsible for supporting the Investigator Leads investigation following technical complaints from customers. MAY DO LAB TESTING
- Participate in meetings related to complaints and work closely with other departments to gather data;
- Help the IU and site team prepare for the audits;
- Represent Customer Service in various QA and Regulatory Compliance meetings;
- Play a key role in audit preparation and participate in audits;
- Contribute to the design of support tools for subs/distributors to use in the support of customers.
- Med Tech Experience OR Bachelor in Bio or Microbiology OR AS with equivalent in related field of expertise (i.e., AS-biology or Microbiology with 2-5 years’ experience in micro
- Education or experience in a microbiology lab required
- Prior investigation experience with customer complaints and root cause analysis
- Independent worker, follows directions well, and cooperative with other team members
- Committed to customer and to service with a sense of urgency and accountability
- Cross cultural flexibility
- Sense of autonomy and self-discipline.
NICE TO HAVE: