Contract - Call Center Prescreeners -Multiple Shifts Available - P/T, F/T, Day and Evening- Bilingual French or Spanish Required
Needed for an ongoing Contract assignment; with Yoh Services located in Maryland Heights, MO.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess
- Ability to prioritize and plan in a fast-paced, high volume setting
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization of sourcing projects
- Experience with high volume call center environment, answering and placing calls to candidates for talent evaluation
- Must be able to speak, write, and read the French or Spanish language
What You’ll Be Doing
- The Call Center Screener will be the first point of Contact for applicants inquiring about job opening.
- Answer inbound applicant calls, and ensure all calls are answered and responded to in a timely and professional manner. Conduct candidate screen and determine fit according to position profile.
- Process employment applications, determine fit to position profile, and place outbound calls to candidates for initial screening conversation.
- Work collaboratively with Recruiting Coordinator and Recruiter in support of overall hiring goals and processes.
- Ensures the maintenance of updated employee information in staffing data base and monitor potential duplicate persons and/or rehired employees.
- Responsible for performing work in accordance with the Company's Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Conduct. Escalate concerns from callers in accordance with guidelines.
What You Need To Bring To The Table
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years off/business experience; Day & Zimmermann Call Center experience a plus.
- This will be a call center environment. Hours of Operation will be 7:00 a.m. CT to 10:00 p.m. CT. Ability to work set schedule will be critical. •
- Ability to make decisions using a matrix protocol.
- High degree of customer service.
- Strong attention to detail and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment required.
- Bi-lingual a plus (Spanish and/or French)
What’s In It For You?
The incumbent will receive a competitive base salary, an aggressive commission plan, 401k plus company match, a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, and paid time off. Yoh offers a tight knit work environment with the financial backing of a large privately held staffing firm.
Must be able to perform the following physical and mental tasks:
- Visual Acuity, balancing, stooping, reaching, walking, manual dexterity, grasping, feeling, hearing, talking.
- Capacity to think, concentrate and focus for long periods of time.
- Ability to read complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.
- Ability to write complex documents in the English language.
- Capacity to express thoughts orally.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Yoh is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, and where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made. Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Yoh is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email email@example.com. #Yoh
Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company