Custodian/Housekeeping - Hernando County Branch
YMCA of the Suncoast Spring Hill, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Apply directly to:https://ymca.applicantpro.com/jobs/1628352.html
Rate of Pay: $8.72/hr + possible incentives
Disinfect branch as per CDC guidelines
Maintain building cleanliness
Education, Training and Experience:
Must be at least 16 years old. Basic knowledge of cleaning and cleaning supplies. Must be able to read. Get SMART, CPR/AED and First Aid preferred. Upon hire, must complete Intro to the Ys Cause & Culture, Y's Way to Service & Engagement, and I Hear You: Service with CARE.
Special Skills or Equipment Required:
Must be able to follow instruction.
Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
Must be able to lift 50 pounds. May be required to stand for extended periods of time, stoop squat and stretch. Inside and outside work, physically demanding at times.
1. Check all bathrooms and shower rooms for:
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Soap Dispensers
- Changing Table Liners
- Sanitary Receptacles
- Empty Trash Bins
- Squeegee Shower Rooms
- Clean all Mirrors
- Wipe all Sinks and Faucets
- Clean Toilets as needed (Clean at 11:00 a.m., and 1:00, 3:00 and 5:00 p.m.)
2. Clean ALL glass Including windows, mirrors and soda machines for fingerprints and smudges.
3. Clean Formica top on half wall with Endust.
4. Clean all stainless steel towel receptacles, water fountains, kick plates, etc.
5. Vacuum all door mates, Community Room, Kids Gym, and Nursery areas.
6. Clean reception desk
7. Dust-mop all tiled areas, including reception area and offices
8. Sweep all entrance ways and pool deck area.
9. Empty all exterior trash receptacles and office trash containers.
10. Maintain parking area and building exterior as needed.
11. Spray and wipe down front door trash cans.
12. Empty front door trash can.
13. Clean Windows on.
14. Create a nurturing and safe environment by reporting suspicious activity that may lead to child abuse or may violate the code of conduct. Keep supplies organized, maintain and clean facility and care for equipment.
KEEP ENTIRE FACILITY NEAT AND CLEAN
Key Leadership Competencies:
To apply for this position, please click on the apply now button.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro